3.22.2012

Paris Practice

Glasses: Lookmatic // Jewelry: vintage // Sweater: Urban Outfitters // Tee: Forever 21 //  Trousers: Target // Boots: Aldo

I can't believe that this time next week I'll be somewhere over the Atlantic en route to Paris! I've never been so when the hubby & I saw cheap tickets we pulled the trigger. I can't wait for a week of impeccable bread, pistachio macaroons, briney oysters, dreamy flea markets, aimless wandering ... you get the picture. Dreams come true.


Ordinarily when prepping for a trip I'd grab all my wildest outfits; brights, platforms, crazy prints, y'know, fun stuff, but Parisian girls have such a restrained perfected look. They have an innate knack for making basics look so chic and edgy. These slouchy khakis grabbed my eye when I was wandering Target this afternoon grabbing tiny Dr. Bronner's, travel toothpaste and the like for the trip. They looked effortless, a bit chic and, to me, very Parisian. Let's hope I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment