1.09.2013

Moving.



I've always loved the holidays - the hustle & bustle of getting everything ready, the meals, hunting down the perfect gift, the cold weather, all of it. As soon as December rolls around I'd ordinarily be baking homemade treats, decorating the house & writing Christmas cards, but this year all that went by the way side because I was working on a much bigger project: a shop move! 

Yep, that's right. If you haven't heard by now, Olive is moving into its very own home on Rosewood Ave. I loved every minute tucked inside Domy Books, but I can't wait to open up shop in my own little space. Of course I couldn't make the move without my sweet shop-mate, Paper Party & I've got another lovely shop-mate I can't wait to introduce (more on that soon!). So, maybe I missed out on the holidays this go round, but something tells me it will be worth it. See you soon (February 1st to be exact) at 1223 Rosewood.


Top image via Keep Austin Stylish


No comments:

Post a Comment